Financing with a Bank or Dealership: What’s the Difference?
When you are shopping for a new vehicle in Conway or North Myrtle Beach, you’ll want to make sure you are getting the best possible car loan. Where is the best place to get a car loan? Explore the pros and cons of bank loans and loans from a dealership to find out where to get a car loan that’s right for you.
Car Loans From a Dealership
When car loan shopping, some say the best place to get auto financing is the certified dealership that you are buying your vehicle from. Below are some of the benefits to opting for an in-house loan at a Myrtle Beach dealer:
- Dealerships work with a variety of lenders to get you the best rates possible.
- Only fill out a single application form online to get multiple options.
- Multiple lenders are competing for your business, which can lead to a better rate.
- Some dealerships offer options for those who have bad credit or a low credit score.
- The dealership may offer financing incentives.
- You may be able to negotiate your down payment when financing with the dealership.
Car Loans From Your Bank
Your local bank is also a viable option for many drivers looking for an auto loan. Be sure to check with your dealership before applying at your bank is actually a good idea because each dealership has different financing partners. If you have a low credit score it may be harder to get approved for a bank loan, but there are benefits to choosing to finance at the bank:
- You may have a pre-existing relationship with your bank
- You might be able to benefit from set interest rates
- You may be able to set a flexible payment schedule
Discuss Your Financing Options at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
When you are ready to schedule a test drive or have more of your car buying questions answered in Surfside Beach, contact Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. Our experienced finance center staff can walk you through the auto loan process and help you get closer to purchasing your next car at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep!
Learn More at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
What makes the new Jeep Wrangler a perennial favorite? This iconic SUV is known for its style, off-road prowess, innovative technology, and so much more. Because of its popularity among North Myrtle Beach drivers and beyond, many people have a few questions about the Wrangler. One of the most common questions is, “how much does a Jeep…
When you are shopping for a new vehicle in Conway or North Myrtle Beach, you’ll want to make sure you are getting the best possible car loan. Where is the best place to get a car loan? Explore the pros and cons of bank loans and loans from a dealership to find out where to get a car loan that’s…
The majority of leases are offered on new vehicles, but leasing a used car isn’t out of the question. If a dealership decides to lease pre-owned models, these vehicles will probably be part of the certified pre-owned program, because they want to lease newer models that are in better condition. Contact your local authorized dealership to find…