What’s Inside the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Interior?
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler is renowned for its performance, especially when compared to the Toyota 4Runner. But what about its cabin? Whether you choose the Jeep Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited, you’ll enjoy plenty of exciting features. Its spacious cargo area makes it an excellent choice for errands or weekend trips to Surfside Beach. Read on to learn more about the new Jeep Wrangler interior!
Convenience & Comfort
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler comes standard with Keyless Go, cruise control, air conditioning, cloth upholstery, and a tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel. Additionally, it offers the following:
- Wash-Out Interior: Cleaning the Jeep Wrangler interior is easier than ever. Carefully spray it down after a day of off-roading, then open the one-way floor drain valves to drain the water.
- Height-Adjustable Driver’s Seat: The driver’s seat can be manually adjusted six ways. It also includes a two-way manual lumbar adjustment.
The Jeep Wrangler interior comes standard with a folding backseat and seats four people (five inside the Wrangler Unlimited). With the rear seats in place, the two-door Wrangler’s cargo area offers up to 12.9 cubic feet. Folding the seats down reveals up to 46.9 cubic feet of cargo room. The four-door Wrangler Unlimited offers 31.7 to 72.4 cubic feet.
In addition to comfort and space, the Jeep Wrangler interior promises a variety of technologies to keep you connected during your commutes through Shallotte. Here are a few of the Wrangler’s best tech features:
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera: All Jeep Wranglers are outfitted with a backup camera, so you can hitch a trailer or snag a parking space in Georgetown.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth: Stream music and place calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel or your eyes off the road.
- Available 7-Inch Touchscreen: Moving up to the Wrangler Sahara gets you the Uconnect system with a 7-inch touchscreen, as well as Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and satellite radio.
Test Drive a New Jeep Wrangler at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep in Myrtle Beach!
Ready to explore more of the 2018 Jeep Wrangler interior or the Wrangler Rubicon’s performance? Schedule a test drive at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep near Surfside Beach. Don’t forget to browse our current Jeep offers for opportunities to save on a brand-new Wrangler. While you’re here be sure to check out our Jeep Wrangler vs. Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison, or our guide to removing the Jeep Wrangler doors.
More From Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
As you’ve probably noticed, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator has made a splash on the pickup truck world, and its ability to tow with them best of ‘em is part of the reason. Not only can you expect to have off-road adventures in the Conway area in this Trail-Rated® Jeep pickup, but you can tow and…
The most anticipated pickup truck in recent memory, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator has not disappointed fans, and has even impressed some detractors. Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep drivers have been asking our staff for more information on this midsize pickup, and we’ve happily told them all we could. While this blog is no substitute for coming by our Myrtle Beach…
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator brings midsize pickup utility to the already sensational Jeep lineup. It’s a pickup version of the popular Wrangler SUV that stands out thanks to its truck bed, enhanced suspension, and stretched wheelbase. We think you’ll find it hard to find a Jeep Gladiator review that isn’t on board with this exceptional vehicle. Simply…