What’s Inside the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Interior?
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler is renowned for its performance, especially when compared to the Toyota 4Runner. But what about its cabin? Whether you choose the Jeep Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited, you’ll enjoy plenty of exciting features. Its spacious cargo area makes it an excellent choice for errands or weekend trips to Surfside Beach. Read on to learn more about the new Jeep Wrangler interior!
Convenience & Comfort
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler comes standard with Keyless Go, cruise control, air conditioning, cloth upholstery, and a tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel. Additionally, it offers the following:
- Wash-Out Interior: Cleaning the Jeep Wrangler interior is easier than ever. Carefully spray it down after a day of off-roading, then open the one-way floor drain valves to drain the water.
- Height-Adjustable Driver’s Seat: The driver’s seat can be manually adjusted six ways. It also includes a two-way manual lumbar adjustment.
The Jeep Wrangler interior comes standard with a folding backseat and seats four people (five inside the Wrangler Unlimited). With the rear seats in place, the two-door Wrangler’s cargo area offers up to 12.9 cubic feet. Folding the seats down reveals up to 46.9 cubic feet of cargo room. The four-door Wrangler Unlimited offers 31.7 to 72.4 cubic feet.
In addition to comfort and space, the Jeep Wrangler interior promises a variety of technologies to keep you connected during your commutes through Shallotte. Here are a few of the Wrangler’s best tech features:
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera: All Jeep Wranglers are outfitted with a backup camera, so you can hitch a trailer or snag a parking space in Georgetown.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth: Stream music and place calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel or your eyes off the road.
- Available 7-Inch Touchscreen: Moving up to the Wrangler Sahara gets you the Uconnect system with a 7-inch touchscreen, as well as Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and satellite radio.
Test Drive a New Jeep Wrangler at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep in Myrtle Beach!
Ready to explore more of the 2018 Jeep Wrangler interior or the Wrangler Rubicon’s performance? Schedule a test drive at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep near Surfside Beach. Don’t forget to browse our current Jeep offers for opportunities to save on a brand-new Wrangler. While you’re here be sure to check out our Jeep Wrangler vs. Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison, or our guide to removing the Jeep Wrangler doors.
More From Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
A properly equipped 2-door Wrangler can tow up to 2,000 pounds — but how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow if you opt for a 4-door Wrangler Unlimited? In that case, the Wrangler towing capacity jumps to 3,500 pounds! The 2020 Jeep Wrangler also comes with a range of other standard and available towing features,…
Are you looking to spruce up your Jeep Wrangler? You’re not the only one. Unlike most off-road vehicles, Jeeps are made to be customized to their owners’ preferences. Because of that, there is a suite of accessories available at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep that will make your Jeep more comfortable and capable. Learn more about customizing your Jeep…
Minivans are the new “in” vehicles! Not only are they versatile and modern, but customers in the Conway area know that the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica is a vehicle that offers supreme performance and maximum comfort. If you’re wondering, “how much can the Pacifica tow?” Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep is here to answer that! Allow Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep to guide you…