Welcome Back, Jeep Grand Wagoneer!
Early Praise for the Jeep Grand Wagoneer
When Jeep introduced the Jeep Grand Wagoneer concept car to the automotive press in late summer, 2020, U.S. News reported Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Christian Menier saying, “Our new Grand Wagoneer Concept marks the first step in the rebirth of Wagoneer – a true and rare premium American icon. With the electrification of each Jeep nameplate coming in the next few years and the reintroduction of Wagoneer, we are quickly expanding into new segments and more premium space.”
Here’s what some of the critics had to say:
- “With three rows of seats, the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer will provide large families an opportunity to associate with the Jeep lifestyle, which hasn’t been possible since the old and unloved Commander was around. Based on the Grand Wagoneer concept, the cabin looks to be one of the company’s most elegant and high-tech.” — Car and Driver
- “Unlike the Grand Wagoneer of yore, the new concept does without wood side panels. Still, its exterior is not completely devoid of the organic material, as the Grand Wagoneer concept pretties up its headlights with bits of real teak wood. Teak wood also makes its way to the Grand Wagoneer concept’s roof rails.” — Motortrend
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Price
While the official Jeep Wagoneer price hasn’t been released, industry experts expect a $75,000 MSPR. It’s anticipated to arrive at dealerships in mid-2021.
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Features
The original Jeep Wagoneer, introduced in 1963, was a technological marvel being the first 4×4 vehicle with available automatic transmission and independent transmission. Jeep upholds that legacy of innovation with the next-generation Jeep Grand Wagoneer. The concept model includes features such as:
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System with five drive modes
- Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 system with active two-speed transfer case
- Quadra-Lift® Air suspension
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle powertrain system
- Full-length single-pane glass roof
- Intelligent LED Lighting with 180-degree lateral rotation
- Distinguished vintage styling
- 24-inch obsidian-finished multispoke wheels with 3-D printed elements
- Premium materials-wrapped cabin features
- Hand and heat-treated blackened lacewood with raw accent edges
- Dual-texture metal framing
- Industry-exclusive McIntosh sound system with 23 speakers
- LED displays that include a 45-inch display surface for the digital cluster, driver’s touchscreen, and passenger display, all sculpted into the dash
- Camera safety technology
Just like the classic, the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer will include plenty of seating in its three rows and an abundance of cargo space.
Reserve Your Jeep Grand Wagoneer at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
Despite a predicted release date in mid-2021, time flies at the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer will be here before you know it And they’re going to move from Surfside Beach-area dealerships faster than ever! Contact Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep for information on how to reserve your Jeep Grand Wagoneer now, then take a look at our Jeep Cherokee inventory to tide you over until next year.