2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior
Jeep is bringing back an American icon after 30 years with the 2021 return of the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Called the original premium SUV by Jeep, it brings an iconic model into the 21st century with a beautiful blend of modern designs and architecture while still staying close to its roots and history. You can expect to find a number of state-of-the-art technological features as part of the 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer interior and exterior, as well as structural choices that are going to leave you breathless each time you sit down behind the wheel. Find out how this premium SUV is going to turn heads while you drive down Conway streets today with Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep.
The 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior
The first thing that anyone is going to notice when they sit down inside the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer is the spaciousness and the openness. A single-pane glass roof leaves the entire SUV feeling less enclosed, and almost giving it a convertible-like feel. While currently expected to begin rolling out later in 2021, the exact dimensions are not known but some features of this premium SUV are known.
- Premium-wrapped Materials: The steering wheel, dash, and many of the surfaces of the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer have been hand- and heat-treated. Blackened lace-wood with raw edging and dual-texture metal framing give the interior of the 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer an amazing visual appeal.
- Industry-Exclusive Audio: Jeep has announced that the Jeep Grand Wagoneer will feature an audio system designed by the legendary high-end audio company McIntosh. This exclusive audio system will provide a revolutionary listening experience.
- Unparalleled Fine Detail: The touchpoints have been painstakingly been given a finer touch. The seats feature a silver-tipped piping line and insert panels have a perforated texture that adds a new dimension to your luxury experience with every touch.
- A True Luxury Dash: The total display surface across the dash spreads 45 inches and features a 12.3-inch digital cluster, a 12.1-inch center touchscreen with capacitive controls, and a secondary 10.25-inch passenger touchscreen display.
- Entertainment for Everyone: The second-row seats are not left out of the luxury, with the inclusion of a 10.25-inch comfort control display in the console, as well as a pair of 10.1-inch independent rear-seat entertainment displays capable of Wi-Fi streaming.
- Luxury On or Off-Road: Despite being the pinnacle of luxury, the Jeep Grand Wagoneer still holds true to its heritage as an off-road vehicle. An exclusive Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System allows you to select from five different drive modes.
- Built with 4×4 In Mind: The Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 system, with active two-speed transfer case, and the Quadra-Lift® Air suspension systems help the Jeep Grand Wagoneer reach places other luxury SUVs would never dare tread near North Myrtle Beach.
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric: Keeping true to Jeep’s commitment to greener options, the Jeep Grand Wagoneer comes standard with a hybrid electric powertrain system, though available engine models are yet unknown.
Experience the 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
While the Jeep Grand Wagoneer is not yet on the market, you can still experience it and other amazing Jeep models at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep today. You can browse our inventory of existing new Jeep vehicles in person or online. Contact us today to schedule a test drive through Surfside Beach, and let our team of finance experts help you select a lease option that fits your needs and budgets. Or you can take a deeper look at the 2022 Grand Wagoneer vs GMC Yukon Denali instead.
More from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
This one-of-a-kind minivan is here to show you that you don’t have to sacrifice for plenty of spac and features. Whether you choose the FWD or AWD version of the Chrysler Pacifica, you’re still getting great gas mileage. Conway drivers can look forward to an EPA-estimated 19 city and 28 highway Chrysler Pacifica mpg…
If taking on the off-road trails in South Carolina is your favorite way of spending your weekends, then you deserve a bold and capable vehicle for these adventures. The new Jeep Wrangler 4xe is an off-road-ready machine running on hybrid power that would make a great match to your Conway lifestyle. But what can…
Maybe you’ve noticed the new Grand Wagoneer and you’re curious if it can tow your jet ski or motorcycle. How much can the 2023 Grand Wagoneer tow? The 2023 Grand Wagoneer towing capacity is a respectable 9,850 pounds. What can the 2023 Grand Wagoneer tow with that kind of towing capacity? More than you might…