2021 Jeep Compass Reviews
Drivers in Conway already love the Jeep Compass for its compact size, excellent price, rugged off-road and towing capabilities, and iconic Jeep styling. For 2021 it’s not just drivers who are singing the praises of this little SUV — the 2021 Jeep Compass reviews have already offered a lot of praise. Take a look at the new Jeep Compass reviews with Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep, then hit the road in %%taget_city_2%% in a Compass of your own!
What the Experts Are Saying in Their 2021 Jeep Compass Reviews
There’s no shortage of opinions floating around online about every make and model of car. How do you sort through the noise to find the automotive opinions that really matter? Let Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep help! We’ve pulled information from some of the most respected automotive publications to see what they have to say in their 2021 Jeep Compass reviews.
- Edmunds.com said, “The Compass distinguishes itself from the pack with easy-to-use technology features, a roomy back seat, and better-than-average off-road abilities.” They also provided a brief Jeep Compass Trailhawk review, stating that the “Trailhawk version is highly capable off-road.” Then they praised the Jeep Compass’ overall spaciousness for such a small vehicle, the attractiveness and ease of the UConnect® system, and the off-road capabilities.
- Car and Driverloves the way the Jeep Compass combines form and function: “We do think this is one of the prettier Jeep designs—and its ability to actually survive off-road is uncommon in this class.“ They also like the ample cargo space and the state of the art technology the Jeep Compass offers.
The 2021 Jeep Compass Features
Take a look at the specs that are the foundation for the 2021 Jeep Compass:
2021 Jeep Compass Basics:
- $23,895 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 22 MPG City/ 31 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 13.5-gal fuel tank
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed automatic transmission
What’s Your 2021 Jeep Compass Review?
We want to hear your 2021 Jeep Compass review! How does it handle in Surfside Beach? Find out first hand when you contact Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep and schedule a test drive! Have you considered whether you would prefer to buy or lease? Check out our car buying tips and learn how to get into your new Jeep Compass with ease.
More from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
It’s hard to find a driver who wouldn’t identify the Wrangler as one of the automotive world’s most iconic off-roaders, but few know the 2021 Jeep Wrangler interior is just as impressive. We’ve put together a quick overview of key measurements and amenities to show you exactly what we mean. Read on to learn more:…
Anyone who hasn’t already recognized theJeep Gladiator as one the industry’s most capable crossover SUVs will see the light when they check out the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity. It can handle up to a Best-in-Class 7,650 pounds when properly equipped, so read on to explore: 2021 Jeep Gladiator Horsepower and Torque 2021 Jeep Gladiator Towing…
The Jeep Wrangler has earned one of the top reputations in the industry for its rugged performance, bold good looks, and top-notch features – but how do the 2021 Jeep Wrangler reviews stack up against this vehicle’s past? The latest version is tougher, more versatile, and more tech-savvy than ever before. While options like the…