2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica is the versatile vehicle you’ve been looking for. By utilizing its interior technology and cargo space, you can carry everything you need for your next trip or night out in Myrtle Beach without sacrificing your passengers’ comfort. After you’ve read about the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica interior, browse our new Chrysler Pacifica inventory to see which Pacifica trim level is right for you!
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior Technology
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica brings state-of-the-art technology to its interior with advanced navigation, smartphone connectivity, and an in-car entertainment system. See more of the Pacifica’s interior technology features below:2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior Technology
- Three-zone automatic temperature control
- Universal garage door opener
- Six-speaker sound system with active noise cancellation
- Uconnect® 4 infotainment system
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- AM/FM Radio
- Auxiliary and USB connections
- Hands-Free Calling and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
Upgrading to a higher trim level will allow you to take advantage of even more interior technology features, such as:
- Uconnect® Theater with Wireless Streaming, which includes:
- 10-inch seatback touchscreens
- 115-volt auxiliary power outlet
- Wireless headphones
- Video remote controls
- HDMI inputs
- Available 20-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system
- Uconnect® 4C NAV, which includes:
- 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Bluetooth, voice text reply, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, HD Radio, Navigation, SiriusXM Guardian, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Cargo Capacity And Seating
Interior vehicle technology will get you far in the world, but without a place to put your family, friends, and your equipment, what fun would a trip around Conway be? Luckily, the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica seating capacity and cargo space has room for everyone and everything you need.The base trim of the 2020 Pacifica has seating available for seven passengers with comfortable third-row seating. However, upgrading to the Chrysler Pacifica 35th Anniversary Touring L or Touring L Plus trim levels have seating for up to eight passengers. The Stow N’ Go seating system available on the Chrysler Pacifica has for 243 possible seating configurations, allowing you to fit virtually anything into your Pacifica without breaking a sweat. With 140.5 cubic feet of maximum cargo space available, the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica is ready to take you on your next trip out of North Myrtle Beach.
Test Drive The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep!
Now that you’ve read about the interior technology and the available cargo space of the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica, compare it to the Toyota Sienna to see how the Pacifica holds up to the competition. Then, when you’re ready to upgrade to the Pacifica towing power, contact us to set up a test drive around Surfside Beach! Still not sure about the Pacifica? The 2020 Jeep Cherokee has a spacious interior and amenities the whole family will enjoy.