2021 Jeep Wrangler Interior
It’s hard to find a driver who wouldn’t identify the Wrangler as one of the automotive world’s most iconic off-roaders, but few know the 2021 Jeep Wrangler interior is just as impressive. We’ve put together a quick overview of key measurements and amenities to show you exactly what we mean. Read on to learn more:
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space and Passenger Space
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Features
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Technology
2021 Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space & Passenger Space
Despite its legendary off-road reputation, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler doesn’t forget about everyday practicality. Whether in a 2-door or a 4-door configuration, you’ll find more than enough room and cargo space in the Jeep Wrangler for your friends and family, plus their cargo.
- Total Passenger Volume (2-Door/4-Door): 104 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity (2-Door/4-Door): 4/5.
- Front/Rear Legroom (2-Door/4-Door): 41.2 inches/35.7 inches or 41.2 inches/38.3 inches
- Front/Rear Headroom (2-Door & 4-Door): 42.6 inches/41.7 inches
- Front/Rear Hiproom (2-Door/4-Door): 53.9 inches/45 inches or 53.9 inches/ 56.7 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room (2-Door/4-Door): 55.7 inches/57.7 inches or 55.7 inches/55.7 inches
- Maximum Interior Cargo Volume (2-Door/4-Door): 31.7 inches or 72.4 cubic feet
2021 Jeep Wrangler Features
The Jeep Wrangler’s spacious interior provides room for passengers to stretch out and relax. The standard and available features keep them comfortable and enhance cargo-carrying versatility. Highlights include:
- Heated Front Seats and Steering Wheel
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Removable Cargo Floor System
- Weather-Resistant Removable Carpet with One-Way Floor Drain Valve
2021 Jeep Wrangler Technology
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler brings advanced interior technology to match its cutting-edge capability features. Combined, they’re ready to keep you connected around Conway, entertain you for your commute into North Myrtle Beach, and more. Highlights include:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Smartphone Integration
- Uconnect® 8.4-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System with 4C Navigation
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Blind-Spot Monitoring
- Forward Collision Detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Uconnect® Services
Those features make this the most advanced Jeep Wrangler ever produced.
Explore the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Interior!
While reading about dimensions and features can paint a picture of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler interior, the best way to appreciate how it can improve your commute around Surfside Beach and beyond is by visiting us at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. To hear about anything from special offers to Jeep Wrangler lift kits, or about the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392, feel free to contact us directly.
More from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep
If you’re getting ready to shop for your next Jeep around Surfside Beach, you might wonder what colors does the Jeep Grand Cherokee L come in. For the 2021 model year, there are plenty of available different Jeep Grand Cherokee color options to suit any sense of style. Check out the interior and exterior hues below,…
Being the newest edition of the Jeep family, the Jeep Gladiator has Conway drivers everywhere excited to get behind the wheel, from the Jeep Gladiator length to its off-road capability. With so many opportunities for off-roading, highway driving, and more, it’s helpful to know the size of the Jeep Gladiator before buying. Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep breaks…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has redefined what an SUV means whether it’s on the Conway streets or off the road, so it is no surprise that they are the most awarded SUV on the market. If you didn’t think the Grand Cherokee SUV could be any better, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L will…